Sunday, June 26, 2011

Conference: "Association for Death Education and Counseling" and the "International Conference on Grief and Bereavement in Contemporary Society"

Our GREAT ONLINE FACILITATOR Jen Wortham enticed me to attend the ADEC and ICGBCS conference in Miami this past week. I am delighted that I followed her lead and attended!

The combined conference brought participants from around the globe. My greatest grief was in having to choose between several interesting and exciting workshops for each concurrent session, and the frustration of only being able to be in one place at a time.

For those who are not familiar with ADEC, it is the only group that I know of whose mission includes "Death Education". Postings for the next while will include reflections from the ADEC conference, links to resources/sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment